BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System
To ensure that all of our services are completed to the highest standard and have the appropriate level of specification and reliability, that they fully meet the customers’ requirements and give maximum value to the customer.
- To develop our capability and techniques to cater for the changing demands of our customers.
- To conform to the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- To place particular importance on the contribution that employees make to quality and to work with them to provide the necessary information, training and support to enable them to achieve the required levels of competence.
To ensure this policy is understood, implemented and maintained, all staff are made aware of this policy and informed of their requirements within the Quality Management System by training and access to this manual and the relevant procedures referenced in this manual.
Compliance with this manual, referenced procedures and all associated documents is mandatory for all employees. Any variation can only be authorised by the Director in line with current written document change procedures.
We are committed to meeting the requirements of, and continually improving the effectiveness of, our Quality Management System. This by a process of continual management review and identification of appropriate improvement initiatives to meet our quality objectives and support profitable sales growth.
BS EN ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System
Our EMS Objective is to create a better environment through the regular monitoring of our products and services. With this in mind we are committed to:
- Continuous improvement of the company’s environmental performance by means of an Environmental Management System, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, which is communicated, implemented and maintained at all levels within the company including top management. Through BS EN ISO 14001:2015, CGB Humbertherm Ltd will set and review environmental objectives and targets.
- Meeting, and where practical, exceed all relevant environmental legislation and other requirements to which the company subscribes.
- Reduce waste (including energy) to the lowest practicable level. Where this proves unavoidable the waste streams will be evaluated for their reuse and/or recycling potential.
- Prevent pollution by the control of processes which may have an impact on the environment.
- Provide training and support to enable all our employees to recognise their responsibilities regarding the protection of the environment.
- Make our environmental policy and objectives available to interested parties upon request.
BS OHSAS 18001: 2015 Health and Safety Management System
As a Company, we cannot exist unless we make a profit. To do so, we must maintain the highest quality of workmanship for our clients and our reputation depends on these standards.
This cannot be achieved unless all work is sufficiently organised, planned and executed. Skilled workers who are safe and healthy ensure that we maintain these standards. Besides the pain and suffering to individuals, we cannot succeed if our skilled workforce are absent due to injuries or Ill health.
Therefore, we place the highest importance on the health, safety and welfare of our employees. A statement of the company’s general policy for achieving these standards is displayed at each work location or may be seen on request.
The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of this company policy. All line managers and supervisors have specific responsibilities for their areas. Each employee has a duty to follow instructions on safe working methods to protect themselves, their fellow workmates and any other people who might be affected.